The Nedley Depression Recovery community-based education program runs for two hours once a week for eight weeks.
Education provided is designed to help you:
• Identify depression and anxiety and their causes
• Enhance your energy levels and mood
• Overcome depression and/or anxiety through positive lifestyle choices and right thinking
• Eat for optimal brain function
• Manage stress without distress
• Live above loss
• Achieve peak mental performance
All of this year's programs have finished, however if you would like to be apart of our next program or you can contact us to book a private session.
For more information or to book a personal appointment contact:
Phone: 0427 298 203